That's all for now. You're unlikely to get anything more out of me regarding Brett Favre. I'm really trying to avoid reading anything about it until it's resolved. I'll pay attention when the season nears to figure out when I should draft Thomas Jones, but that's it. Bring on the Olympics!
Is there anything more boring, in all of sports, than the Brett Favre saga?
Anything?
Some candidates:
1. Watching the second quarter of an NBA preseason game in slow motion.
2. Watching NASCAR qualifying through your neighbor's window, using the wrong end of a pair of binoculars.
3. A press conference where the Minnesota Wild announce the hiring of a new assistant trainer, and the mics don't work.
4. Reading Peter King's thoughts on Starbucks.
5. SportsCenter. (N.B. may not count as "sports.")
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Favre part deux
I know this is setting a bad precedent by copying someone else's blog posting on only my third post, but this really summarizes my feelings on the whole Brett Favre thing. Courtesy of Fire Joe Morgan (see links to the right):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooo, oo! I have one! How about a baseball game?
I know I'm kinda late to the party, but I just got around to reading this since... well... the inaugural post.
Post a Comment